My 6 year old son’s Christmas list is less of a list and more of a challenge. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a rock from the moon? Seriously.
- Puppy (Never again. I’d rather die )
- The connex big thing (I asked him what this is – “Santa knows” he said. Balls.)
- Arsenal home kit socks (just the socks! hahahaha)
- Football (because the 16 he already has are just not enough)
- MK Dons red kit (Their kit is white. Arrrggghhhh)
- A wild spider (Ha. Not a chance)
- Chompling (Say what?)
- Zomling (These are £1 in Tesco. Excellent)
- Dresses for Nana, Mummy, Charlotte and Georgie (Nana’s name was written first. I think he loves her best today)
- 3D pens (See number 7)
- A rock from the moon (more likely than getting a puppy)
- Squashy dough (This won’t be saltdough that we can make or play dough that we can buy anywhere. It will be some specific generic stinking bright green chemical shit that is sold through phone in adverts on kids TV. Like the stuff we got him last year that is now welded to the carpet in his room. Just no)
- Nintendo DS whatever has Mariocart 7 (he has been asking for this for 2 years and I have refused thus far for fear of him leaving this world and living in virtual reality)
As for the rock from the moon he doesn’t think this is unrealistic. “Santa goes right past it” he said. Maybe I should tell him the truth.
That Santa doesn’t need to fly that high.